Goal: Break through the noise and reach people.
Who’s it for: Nonprofits looking for a new way to reach people with an important message.
Here's How it Works
- Upload a list: Start with a list of folks to contact. Convert a list if you haven’t already, or segment an existing list to target specific folks (use Rally Insights to narrow in on specific demographics).
- Create a message: Record a message. Keep it relevant and helpful. Be upbeat.
- Send: You can send it immediately or schedule it for a set time. Your supporters will get a missed call and a voicemail on their phone.
- Text: Pair it with a text to underscore your message. If your voicemail pitches a specific call to action (donate now, event registration, volunteer signup), send the link via text.
- Call back: You can encourage people to call you back, though you might want to segment and narrow your list so it’s a volume you can handle.
Boost impact: Consider getting someone important to your cause to record the message, such as a founder, influencer, or someone positively impacted by your cause.
Go deeper: Learn more about how ringless voicemail can work for you.
- Multi-channel: Pair with an email or text message campaign to reach people across multiple channels simultaneously. This will significantly impact your campaign and get your message heard!
- Add to contacts: Create a contact card for your nonprofit so supporters can see your name come up on their phone.
- Mobile strategy: This is a great example of reaching people where they are—on their phones. You need a mobile marketing strategy.