Goal: Send a text message and reach people where they are.
Who’s it for: Nonprofits who want a more effective way to reach people.
Here's How it Works
- Pick an audience: You can work with an existing list you’ve already imported or segment a list to focus on a narrow audience.
- Write your message: You can create your own message or pick from one of our 125+ pre-written templates.
- Personalize it: You can personalize those text messages by adding a first name or other specifics depending on the data in your list. Along with segmenting, this kind of personalization can boost effectiveness.
- Schedule: Set your campaign to send immediately or schedule it for a future date. You can even schedule a campaign to repeat on a set interval. (Why would you want a message to repeat? Maybe there’s a reminder you want to send out on a regular basis.)
Not sure what to say? No problem. We'll help you pick the right message based on your goal. Just use the chat icon in the Rally platform to reach us or join one of our weekly Open Office Hours.
Know your audience: See how Special Olympics VA segments their audience.
- Feeling creative: The Rally platform supports emojis, videos, and images like GIFs, so you can personalize your message to improve results.
- Conversation: Once your message is sent, you can easily monitor replies and respond to each as they come in. Message replies can even be forwarded to your email inbox or your mobile phone. You can also use AI-powered sentiment analysis to see which replies require a response.
- More interaction: If you want more back-and-forth conversation, use peer-to-peer texting. It offers more flexibility in sending rates, which can make it easier to manage conversations. That can be especially helpful for managing a group of volunteers.