As you head into the end-of-year giving season, you need to get your message in front of as many people as possible—and mobile can help. Year-end giving is always a huge boost for nonprofit budgets and paired with text messaging, it can be an even bigger win. This free, one-hour webinar will help you maximize your year-end efforts.
Every nonprofit knows the value of year-end giving. Nearly one-third of annual giving happens in December, and the last three days of the year account for 12% of all giving.
So it’s critical to get your message in front of as many people as possible to increase your chances of reaching your goal. Mobile can help. The stats are clear—if you want to reach people, reach them on the device they always have with them and always check. While people may unplug from email between Christmas and New Year’s, they still answer text messages.
OK, so year-end giving and mobile is a great combination. How do we make it work?
7 Ways to Supercharge Year-End Giving With Mobile
First, you need to make a plan now. What’s your goal? What’s your pitch? How will you track results?
Everybody’s plan is going to be different, but let’s talk about seven things you can do with mobile to boost year-end giving:
- Review last year’s results: What worked, what didn’t, where can you improve?
- Set a goal: Where do you want to be this year?
- Start early and warm up your list: If you get this wrong, you can get flagged as spam. Yep, it happens with SMS too and it sucks.
- Segment and personalize outreach: Boost effectiveness with tagging, keywords, and workflows to reach different audiences with different messages.
- Use video and multimedia to get your story across: Rally now supports multimedia messaging service (MMS), which means you can text video and media to really engage your supporters.
- Measure outcomes: To be more effective you have to know what works, and that means tracking data. It’s why short links are crucial.
- Share the results: People love to join successful efforts. That’s why showing results is important. Our new thermometer is a great way to do it.
Mobile increases the likelihood your message will reach your target audience, which boosts your fundraising efforts.
This free, one-hour webinar will cover how to boost your year-end giving with mobile:
- Why year-end giving is so important and how mobile can have a big impact.
- 7 steps to boost year-end giving, from reviewing the past to sharing results.
- Q&A at the end to answer your specific questions.
James Martin is a three-time tech founder and servant leader with over two decades of experience. As the founder of Rally Corp, he helps charities and causes rally passionate supporters with a human-centered mobile communications platform built exclusively for nonprofits.
Sign Up Now
Use the form below to sign up now.
Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific
A recording will be made available for those who register.