We all recognize the power of nonprofit fundraising events. We just explored how texting can improve your fundraiser. Now Rally founder James Martin is joining a panel to discuss fundraising events in a free webinar brought to you by GolfStatus.
Why it matters: No matter what fundraising event you’re planning—a golf fundraiser, gala, run/walk, or anything in between—you’ll walk away with ideas and best practices for an engaging event that raises more dollars for your cause.
- When: July 11, 2023 at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific
- Register: Sign up for this free event now.
- Questions: You can submit questions when you register or ask them during the live session.
In addition to Rally founder and CEO James Martin, the panel will include Samantha Swaim, founder and strategic director at Swaim Strategies, and Logan Foote, sales and education director at GolfStatus. Payton Prall, social media manager at GolfStatus, will moderate the panel. GolfStatus helps nonprofits organize, promote, and run better golf fundraisers.
The webinar will cover:
● Effective strategies for engaging donors and sponsors.
● Client examples and case studies of successful events.
● How engaging attendees leads to raising more money.
● Why technology is key to engagement.
This event is no longer available. Get notified of the next one here.