Goal: Interact with supporters.
Who’s it for: Nonprofits who want to forge a strong connection with their supporters.
Here’s How It Works
- You’ve sent a message: It starts with any text message you send. Maybe it’s a bulk text message or a smaller group. It could be a timely alert you sent out.
- Get a reply: Then you receive a reply. It could be a question, a high-five, or someone who wants to unsubscribe. Encouragement may not require a response and texting STOP is an automatic unsubscribe. But a question is going to require a response.
- Filter: You can use Rally’s sentiment analysis to sort through those replies and find the ones you absolutely must answer. You can also have replies forwarded to your email inbox or mobile phone so you can better monitor responses.
- Respond: Then respond! Answer questions, give info, and point the way. You can have a conversation with your supporters, just like you would over email or on the phone.
Making connections: See how the Salvation Army Great Lakes Division replied to someone who needed assistance.
- Feeling creative: The Rally platform supports emojis, videos, and images like GIFs, so you can personalize your message to better connect.
- More interaction: If you want more back-and-forth conversation, peer-to-peer texting offers flexibility in sending rates, which can make it easier to manage conversations. That can be especially helpful for managing a group of volunteers.