Goal: Quickly inform people about urgent updates.
Who’s it for: Nonprofits who need to send timely alerts, whether for emergencies, weather closures, event updates, etc.
Here's How it Works
- Pick an audience: You can work with an existing list you’ve already imported or segment a list to focus on a narrow audience.
- Craft the alert: Whether you’re closing for weather, changing an event venue, or giving an emergency update, write your text message to be clear and concise.
- Send: Send your alert text. It’s that quick and easy. You also schedule an update to go out in the future (maybe a final morning of reminder that the staff parking lot will be closed).
Example: See how the Kroc Center in Quincy, Ill., uses Rally to send emergency alerts.
- Feeling creative: The Rally platform supports emojis, videos, and images like GIFs, so you can humanize your message and soften the blow of an unexpected closure.
- Reply: Once your text alert is sent, you can easily monitor replies and respond as necessary. You can also use AI-powered sentiment analysis to see which replies require a response.
- Hear a voice: Pair with ringless voicemail to add an audio message to your alert. This is a simple way to add authority and boost trust.