Goal: Enable more conversation and personal connection.
Who’s it for: Nonprofits who want that personal touch.
Here's How it Works
- Pick an audience: You can work with an existing list you’ve already imported or segment a list to focus on a narrow audience.
- Write your message: You can craft your own message or pick from one of our 125+ pre-written templates.
- Send: Select peer-to-peer to send messages one at a time or go for a small batch at a time. Either way, the goal with P2P is to send a manageable group of messages you can customize and/or handle the replies.
- Customize: With one-at-a-time sending, P2P will send a message and then queue up the next one. This gives you a chance to make quick customizations, for example adding a friendly comment to a contact you know.
- Reply: You can monitor replies using sentiment analysis and manage responses, adding a more personal touch to your campaign.
- Follow up: If people don’t reply, you can tag for future follow up.
- Feeling creative: The Rally platform supports emojis, videos, and images like GIFs, so you can personalize your message to improve results.
- Manage the conversation: Set up automated responses and workflows to manage replies. You can even divide the work with other staff or volunteers to make short work of a large contact list.