The fundraising landscape can be challenging for nonprofits, but text messaging can give you a major advantage. This free, one-hour webinar will explore a helpful strategy to boost your nonprofit end-of-year fundraising using mobile.
Plenty of fundraising strategies exist, and sometimes they can feel overwhelming and complex. You don’t have time for that. You just want to get back to helping people. We get it. We all know fundraising is an important part of the job, and hopefully this simple approach will make it easier and more effective for you.
We’re going to focus on three simple questions:
- Acquire: How can you use mobile to build your donor lists?
- Connect: When should you text your donors, and what do you say?
- Expand: How do you keep those donors engaged with your mission and encourage them to get more involved?
And if you’re not sure how to answer those questions—don’t worry! That’s what the webinar is for. We’ll talk through how this ACE strategy works on mobile.
This free, one-hour webinar will walk through the ACE Fundraising Model™:
- Why this matters: We’ll explore why mobile should even be part of your fundraising approach.
- The strategy: We’ll dive into the ACE Fundraising Model™ and how it can help your nonprofit.
- Q&A at the end to answer your specific questions.
James Martin is a three-time tech founder and servant leader with over two decades of experience. As the founder of Rally Corp, he helps charities and causes rally passionate supporters with a human-centered mobile communications platform built exclusively for nonprofits.
Sign Up Now
Use the form below to sign up now.
Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific
A recording will be made available for those who register.