Rally has a new fundraising thermometer to boost engagement for your next fundraiser.
How It Works
The fundraising thermometer is an easy way to show progress at your next fundraiser, whether it’s a live event or an ongoing campaign. Here’s how it works:
- Display: Show the thermometer on screen at your fundraising event or online.
- Ask: Use a QR code or a text keyword to ask people to make a pledge.
- Share: Your donors can share their name and a message to display on screen.
- Donate: Send a link to your preferred donation platform so supporters can complete their pledge.
Here’s why you want to use it for your next fundraiser:
- Frenzy: Showing immediate support and growing donations in the thermometer can push others to get on board and support your effort. Put peer pressure to work for your cause.
- Fun: Allowing donors to share a message during the event boosts engagement. It’s an extra way to tap into your audience and show love for your cause.
- Flexible: Use QR codes or text keyword to pledge, plus the fundraising thermometer works with any donation platform.
- Follow up: If they don’t complete their pledge right away, no worries. You have their contact info to send a reminder and the pledge is still counted in the thermometer.
See the Fundraising Thermometer
Watch this demonstration to see the fundraising thermometer in action:
If you want to put the fundraising thermometer to work at your next fundraiser, get started with Rally.