The Nonprofit Marketing Summit is coming February 28 to March 2 and we’ll be there. Rally founder and CEO James Martin will be speaking on “3 Strategies to Stretch Your Marketing Dollar.” Nonprofit resources are limited and you need to make the most of them. This session will dive into how to do it.
Did we mention it’s free?
Really: The Nonprofit Marketing Summit is a totally free, 100% virtual conference for nonprofits professionals like you. We’ve talked before about the event and how you can win a free VIP pass with some major bonuses.
Sign up for the free conference now and join James on March 1 at 1 p.m Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific for his talk.
Here’s a sneak peek.
Preview: 3 Strategies to Stretch Your Marketing Dollar
We're all painfully aware of how time, money, and resources are limited for nonprofits. So how do you make the most of your marketing efforts?
By coordinating your efforts on email, mobile, and social media.
These are three excellent channels to build and mobilize a vibrant support base. But you can’t rely on just one.
- With changing guidelines, algorithms, and even ownership, we’ve seen how fickle social media can be. Investing all your time there can be like building a castle on the shifting sands.
- Email may be a dinosaur, but it’s effective. The challenge is that it’s not a discovery medium. People have to already know about you.
- Even more effective than email is mobile, since our devices have become an extension of ourselves. But that instant, ready access comes with a price—you can’t overstep. Some messages just aren’t valuable enough to text.
To make the most of your marketing efforts, you need to use email, mobile, and social media in concert with one another.
That’s still three major channels to master and you’ve got limited resources. We’ll share tips and tricks to leverage all three so they work together to maximize your reach and return:
- Identify when and how to use multiple channels in tandem to maximize your efforts.
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes nonprofits make when setting up new campaigns.
- Leverage mobile as a strategy, not just a channel, to improve ROI and results across all of your marketing efforts.
Nonprofit Marketing Summit: Feb. 28-March 2
Join us for the free Nonprofit Marketing Summit. Don’t forget about the chance to win a free VIP pass.