If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the last year, it’s the power of a great virtual event to bring people together and accelerate impactful work. This year, Rally Corp is proud to be a Solution sponsor at the 2021 Collaborative: Virtual Sessions.
Classy, creator of world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, is opening the door to attendees worldwide from across the social sector again in 2021. Rally Corp saw a natural opportunity to sponsor the event because of our commitment to helping charities cultivate and inspire passionate supporters as the market leader in mobile communications for causes. We have partnered with Classy on over 200 client campaigns, and we've seen the power of the Rally + Classy platforms working together. We will have a virtual booth at the conference where we will share best practices and ideas to leverage text messaging to keep donors engaged with your mission and network with attendees and share in the conversation.
What You Need to Know
The Event Is a Completely Virtual, Entirely Free Experience
The Collaborative: Virtual Sessions is an immersive event designed exclusively for nonprofit professionals and social impact leaders to learn, share, and get inspired. From June 8 to 11, 2021, we will gather with over 5,000 peers virtually for interactive sessions and workshops, lively panel discussions, fireside chats, TED-style talks, intentional networking, and more.
Mobilize People to Take Action with Text Messaging is Top of Mind Across the Social Sector
This year, the conversation around if, when, and how to use text messaging to connect with donors is one you’re likely having within your organization.
That’s why we’ve curated a session that will leave you with:
- How to select the right type of text messaging strategy
- Tips for aligning campaigns with their goals and values
- Ways to write messages that get a response
- Best practices and recommendations to stay compliant when texting
Our session will answer key questions on how to Mobilize People to Take Action with Text Messaging, such as:
- What strategies work best for my particular purpose?
- How and when do I use texting when communicating with donors?
- What should I consider or avoid before I hit send on my first texting campaign?
Our goal is to leave nonprofits who register for the event feeling confident and ready to tackle texting as an effective channel for communicating with donors for many years to come.
What to Expect as an Attendee of the Collaborative: Virtual Sessions
- Live Courses - Attend dozens of sessions developed in partnership with industry experts and practitioners based on the current fundraising landscape. Session themes include:
- Fundraising and marketing strategies
- Organizational priorities and finances
- Current technology need-to-knows
- Leadership in times of crisis
- Breakout Sessions - Discuss common issues, brainstorm solutions, and explore proven concepts in one-of-a-kind breakout sessions that allow attendees to:
- Hear proven tactics for success from industry experts and peers
- Raise more for your cause by learning how nonprofits are using Classy
- Drive more impact with tips to work through organizational challenges
- Wellness Initiatives - Take a moment to “fill your cup,” and avoid the Zoom fatigue with mindfulness sessions and other wellness-focused activities throughout the event that will help your best self to shine through.
- Networking - Experience the community and networking opportunities that make the Collaborative experience not just memorable, but also impactful for you and your organization.
- Inspire your organization’s growth with group networking
- Connect and build meaningful relationships virtually
- Stay connected to other like-minded leaders in thoughtful one-on-one discussions
- Tangible Takeaways You Can Implement Immediately - Walk away from each session with insights and actions that keep your team on top of the current social sector environment.
Are You Joining This Year?
Anyone in the social sector looking to navigate the current landscape and beyond is empowered to join us free of cost.
Whether you’re a fundraising or marketing professional, an executive, a social entrepreneur, or a technology leader, we’ve got strategies, business insights, and inspiration for everyone.
We can’t wait to be a part of an event that unites change-makers, launches much-needed conversations, and empowers nonprofits to amplify their impact.
And be sure to stop by our booth. We look forward to seeing you there!